Engineering Materials Live
is your opportunity to meet with the true experts in lightweighting and advanced composites. Your time here won’t just save project or production time and money – it can also open new and rewarding opportunities that you may not otherwise have considered!
Here are just a few more reasons why you can’t afford to miss Engineering Materials Live:
Secure your free visitor badge now!
- Find an innovative solution – Looking to replace traditional materials for lighter, cheaper and smaller alternatives? Want to improve surface preparation processes for better adhesion? Connect with some of the UK’s leading suppliers and find the answers.
- Live product demos - Many exhibitors will be launching products, so come and experience interactive product demos in areas including plastics, plastics moulding, materials forming, advanced composites, lightweighting and rapid prototyping.
- Learn from technical seminars - Known to be ‘standing-room only’, the seminars focus on a variety of practical solutions covering many engineering applications and design needs, including lightweighting, surface treatment, high temperature materials and alternative materials selection.
- Network with advanced materials suppliers - Speak with experienced experts to learn how choosing the right material, for the right application, can improve the production process and enhance product life.
- Time-efficient for you – With an early opening time of 8:30am, you can get in, get round, get materials solutions and get back to work with the minimum of time and fuss.
- Everything is free – Engineering Materials Live is free to attend, with free parking, free breakfast roll (if you arrive before 10:30am) and free wifi.